TAXIS ARTERO as owner of the website, set forth in this section Corporate Cookies Policy.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information on navigation is done from that team. Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website. Note that cookies can not damage your computer, and change that are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
TAXIS ARTERO use in this web site the following cookies as detailed below, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain expressly requested by the user services and can serve for proper navigation or serve to ensure that the content of a web page loads effectively, if disabled the user can not properly receive services and contents established.
- own cookies are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical data collection activity, in order to ensure the best user experience.
- Advertising cookies, for managing advertising space based on criteria such as the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to receive and store data while the user accesses a web page.